This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Got into a verbal argument, lost, and got recorded? :(?
03-24-2014, 04:21 PM
Got into a verbal argument, lost, and got recorded? :(?
I am a ninth grader. This tenth grader guy was spitting all sorts of names like fat, dark, ugly, ugly teeth, etc. while his gf (i suppose) recorded him going at it. I dont like calling people names as Ill be a hypocrite to my insecurities, so of course, i tried to keep quiet as much as i could but also without looking.. Lame. What provoked him was i was near my friend and he kept on demanding rudely for me to leave the area. Well, that provoked him to start calling me names. :/ Who ever won the most laughs got upperhand and well, he won as i left back to my seat few minutes after. Its gonna be on his gf's 15k follower instagram and my brother follows her so hes gonna see i sooner or later Sad.

I have a class for the rest of the semester with this sophomore.

How do I overcome this and forget? My brother, if he sees the instavideo, will NEVER let it down... Its seriously depressing me, I know Im fat and ugly but the video... :l ... Thank you in advance...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:24 PM

You need to report their instagram account with the video to the school principal. I would also take the opportunity to strongly recommend that you tell your parents. Who cares what your brother thinks, he should know better and its important that your parents understand the situation.

This is bullying and its not to be tolerated. They need to be held accountable for their actions. Don't ever let people get you down. Next time he tells you to leave, I would tell him, that he does not own the school and he can suck the fact that your going to sit anywhere you choose and that he and the rest of his narrow minded low IQ of "friends" can go somewhere else. Sorry but I don't back down from people and know how you feel.

Just remember to hold you head up and smile. But do seriously tell your parents and the principal know about this.

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:28 PM

well if you hadnt known that it is ileagle to camcord record vido recored all that without your concent so press charges
03-24-2014, 04:36 PM

Bullying is never okay. I'm so sorry you had to go through this. I would recommend you talk to someone in authority -- perhaps the teacher of that class. Tell them what's going on and what you're concerned about because this cannot be allowed to continue. I know that you may be considered a "snitch" if you do that. But a way around that is to ask the teacher to address the problem but to not mention that you were the one who came to them for help. When I was bullied, this solution worked for me.
As far as overcoming this and forgetting, that will take time. Turn to your family, turn to your friends, turn to people who have positive opinions of you. Listen to what they have to say and focus on that. Eventually, you will believe these things and those horrible names that guy called you will just be a thing in the past. Good luck.
03-24-2014, 04:42 PM

First off, your probably not ugly, your probably the most beautiful person ever and that guy who made fun of you can go fuck himself. He&#x27;s the ugly one. Tell your principal tell your parents, do it. Life is to short for spoiled rotten asshole abusers
And men who are trained to hurt people. And his girlfriend sounds like a complete cunt. And I&#x27;m happy you said something. Stand up for yourself
03-24-2014, 04:51 PM

what is that girls instagram and most likely you did something people dont get bully to bully so if they did tell me there instagram name ill take care of it