This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PLEASE HELP OUT. Girl, cmon :P.?
03-24-2014, 04:22 PM
PLEASE HELP OUT. Girl, cmon :P.?
So I've been wanting to get with this girl for a while. We meet at out painting classes every week. So I really noticed her and decided to ask her for her Facebook account. She gave it willingly enough. We started chatting but I'm not sure what to make of all this.
The way it goes is: I always chat first ( there was just one time when she said she would later ,because she was busy and she did later that evening). Depending on how the conversation is going she either chats very fast or takes a while and then just goes "cool" or "yes". I feel like I'm the only one trying anything. Now most of the girls here answered in my previous questions that girls like being texted first so i kept going. I invited her out but she rejected me saying she has a lot of studying to do. I was like "ok ok, i rushed it. We don't know each other that well, yet. I understand." So i waited.
Usually at the classes she wears headphones and doesn't speak a lot. I'm usually the big "joker" there and she always laughs a lot at my jokes and stuff. recently she started hanging around me and the other guys more and more , rather than the other girls, which she doesn't know that well. We go home together and talk. She's not shy or anything. She just looks like she doesn't give a ****. She has other friends but only a few she's close to and almost no guy friends. She really isn't an awkward nerd girl.
I thought, since it's been 2 months and she's obviously closer to me now I'd ask again. Inviting her this time to come with me to a "model drawing class" in an art school. But , alas, she denied again, saying that at this point she doesn't want to learn sketching and wants to pass. We kept on talking that evening with me , of course, desperately trying get keep the conversation going and she keep coming off-and-online. And responding with dull answers. I started getting very pissed off and said that I'm bored and I'd rather go play video games. She responded with " ;d, alright , I'm going to bed then, bye"
I feel like she doesn't care, but i REALLY REALLY like her. No other girl has made me so pissed off before. I think i like her so much that she drives me crazy with her indifference. If she doesn't like me why doesn't she just not answer me and block me off. Rather text me fast and talk to me to keep my hopes up only to reject me.
Now I'm think about stopping and moving on, but I don't want to bottle up my love and I want to tell her how I feel ,because I won't live it down if I don't.
My question is ... how do i tell her that I very much like her? Full on , without her being able to circle around it. I feel like she needs time and get to know me, but i need her to make an effort too, or it won't work.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:31 PM

So you did the right thing asking her out then giving her time then asking her again later but now not so much. Im a senior in high school and I used to talk to this guy all the time and i knew he was in love with me so i took full advantage of him. everytime he would ask to hang out i would make an excuse saying i was busy, then i would always flirt with him so i could get my confidence up. I didnt realize it when i was doing it but i never liked him and i knew i didnt i used him for homework and confidence which sounds horrible and is but its the truth. Alot of girls in highschool so this. sounds like this girl is doing the same. I would get the will power to not text her at all. and let her chase after you if she really likes you. you have expressed tha tyou like her now its her turn.

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:37 PM

Sometimes being blunt works out best, ask her does she like you?? You really will save yourself a lot of trouble. If she says yes well and good and just keep doing what your doing for another while. If she says that she just likes you as a friend it&#x27;s a different story :L you shouldn&#x27;t stop chatting to her altogether but maybe ease off a bit and she might come around.

And when I mean being &quot;blunt&quot; don&#x27;t start off the conversation by asking her does she like you, try and steer the convo in a direction so it doesn&#x27;t just come out of the blue :L

If you could answer my question that would be great Smile