This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my crush dropped me as a facebook friend. What should I do?
03-24-2014, 04:23 PM
my crush dropped me as a facebook friend. What should I do?
if the guy you liked dropped you as a Facebook friend because of a little misunderstanding, would it seem desperate to try to re-add him as a friend? What if he found out that you like him? Because not only do I want to add him again, I wanna ask him out!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:30 PM

Don't chase him, you'll look desperate and creepy. Explain (in person) whatever "misunderstanding" you had and then go about your business. If he sees that you are carrying on with your own life and aren't stressing about the situation, he'll realize that you're just as cool as you were when you were friends. Get back on good terms with him and don't worry about silly things like facebook.

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:36 PM

Stop worrying about Facebook.......ask him out!!!

Real life is alot more fun.

what have you got to lose?
03-24-2014, 04:41 PM

It would seem desperate but if you really want him go for it
03-24-2014, 04:49 PM

i guess it depends on the magnitude of the "little misunderstanding." i don't think you should try to add him again yet. talk to him in person first, try to clear up the misunderstanding . then if everything is cool again, i don't think it would be desperate to request him again.
03-24-2014, 04:50 PM

Theres a reason he dropped you as a friend. I usually cut people off of facebook because i dont want to speak to them - I dont add people i date on facebook. Do you want to humiliate yourself again to ask him out? BOYS ASK GIRLS OUT - not vice versa. Unless your paying for the date? Stay away from this guy - hes not interested. Too many fish in the sea -!!!
03-24-2014, 04:58 PM

Well you might seem like a creeper if you keep trying to talk to him but just send him a friend invite with a message attached and tell him what the misunderstanding was and if he doesn't add you well the that's that.
03-24-2014, 05:03 PM

YES, so don't do anything before you've talked to him.
Facebook isn't always the best way to communicate. Try calling or send him a txt before you re-add him.
03-24-2014, 05:10 PM

In this day and age, a drop from facebook is like a scarlet letter! It will be okay though. Just don't bring it up. Try to mend things in person. Fix the misunderstanding face to face, wait a bit, ask him out, go out a few times, then add him (if he hasn't added you already!). Try not to rely on technology to communicate with a guy, leave the facebooking, myspaceing, and texting alone and speak to him like you want to be around him! If you add him too soon it will look stalkerish and you don't want that. Be real and be present!

Good luck!
03-24-2014, 05:16 PM

well personally i don't think you should try and re-add him on facebook yet because i mean isn't it a lot more important to get along in real life instead of on some facebook wall...? i would talk to him or call him and just arrange something to do with friends or even alone, but do it as a friendly thing not a date.. then once u two get a long again and stuff you can re-add him on facebook and ask him out (:
well good luck!