This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My friend ask me to marry her on Facebook, and i dont want to?
03-24-2014, 04:23 PM
My friend ask me to marry her on Facebook, and i dont want to?
well, me and my friends are like really good friends. And today, when we were talking on Facebook, she ask me to marry her. I ask her wouldn't it be weird since we are both girls? She said it's ok, some other girls did that as well. And so, we got married on Facebook.
But since everyone can see it, I'm so scared that people will judge me or think we are lesbians. Am I over thinking it? I don't want to upset my friend, but I don't know what to do.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:25 PM

Most of people do the same thing, in most of situations the matter is about boys, dont' worry, the others will be able to understand that it's not a serious act. You can choose to keep your relationship visible or hidden. Many friends of mine set the same bullshit up on facebook, they got nothing else of better to do

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:26 PM

Young lady, youung lady, you are to Young to get married, i get the fact that we live in a Wild world and generations become more rebeld each time, but let me tell you, marriage have consequences when the marriage decends hasty as you and Your radical girlfriend, Things will get weird inside the relationship, you may not want to be With her afterwards, or otherwise, and feelings gets strong, depression starts, as individuals tend to believe marriage Chains a couple, to get the key of the Lock that realeses you from the Chains will be difficult little girl... it will take crying, screaming, paperwork, etc etc. i hope you understand this and begin to take smart choises from now on! i wish the best to you and Your lesbian partner
03-24-2014, 04:30 PM

I don't know how old you are , but it's all a bit of fun amongst friends.... I wouldn't worry about it...just laugh it as it just shows you and your friend are just that,, friends. and no one will think you are lesbians......
03-24-2014, 04:39 PM

I believe there is an option to let only certain people see your relationship status, so only let her see it and not anyone else. Smile