This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is she neglecting me all of a sudden?
03-24-2014, 04:23 PM
Why is she neglecting me all of a sudden?
I'm 20 the girl I like is 18 she lives a few hours away. For some reason she replies to my text and phone calls less frequently and I only contact her every other day . She will usually reply back saying she is sorry and she is really busy and claims she rarely checks her phone but yet I can clearly see she is on facebook using the mobile app on my chat sidebar. She still likes my pictures and statuses. My theory is that she still dealing with her ex. She is just out of high school and 3 months ago broke up with her high school sweetheart so she could still be getting over him and that is why I am not on her mind as much so I might just be a little selfish because I am craving for her attention. Could it be she isn't interested or she has other things going on that she just needs space. Im willing to do anything to show her that I am worth pursuing I might give her a surprise visit on new years. When she lived closer to me she claimed we were just friends yet gave me some obvious signs of attraction and I am getting the vibe she doesn't thinks she is good enough for me because we come from very different backgrounds.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:28 PM

We don't really know how accurate your "theory" is. For her to say she's really busy sounds like complete bullshit. If she does it once, it's acceptable. If she does it consecutively, then it's questionable. If you truly like her, give her time before making your next move. You could ask if something's bothering her, though it's optional. She may or may not give you an answer.

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:34 PM

She is 3 hours away. Out of sight, out of mind. She has too much going on where she is. You need to take the hint.