This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Iphone 4s or 5? Helllllpppp!?
03-24-2014, 04:23 PM
Iphone 4s or 5? Helllllpppp!?
So I really know what to do, its a close line between what iphone I get. The 4s contract will offer me ulimited data, where as the new 5 contract will only offer 1gb. That's my deciding line. Because unlimited on the 4s contract is the same price as the 5 (via online) so what should I do?
Data means a lot because I use instagram, fbk, games,twitter, downloading apps/music, youtube a little.
I really want the 5 though! (Can't afford to pay extra 10 for unlimted on it thou)
So please help make this decision for me as I keep changing my mind. Smile thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:28 PM

I would just go with the iPhone 4S if those are your options and reasons. The iPhone 5 is little more than a stretched out iPhone 4/4S with a 4G radio as well. Right now, 4G is still limited to bigger cities and will likely remain as such for the next few years.

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:30 PM

Get the 4, there always coming out with a new iPhone with almost no difference so the iPhone 4 with unlimited is a better deal
03-24-2014, 04:37 PM

Go for iphone4s
03-24-2014, 04:37 PM

Honestly, what Angry Sailor 302 said. unless 4g is a deciding factor, they are exactly the same (5 has longer screen thou)
03-24-2014, 04:38 PM

if for me i will get i5 but i4s are juz same wif i5 ...just a bit different