This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is facebook blocking people?
03-24-2014, 04:23 PM
Is facebook blocking people?
I've been blocked by a few people recently out of the blue even though we maintain a current real-life friendship and they say they didn't block me except for one which i can't reach at the moment. There's a few friends who just disappeared from my friends list. I tested out the whole being blocked theory by trying to search a person who had blocked me a year before because we had an argument and I couldn't find him (obviousy), I then tried to look up my friend who blocked me (the one i cant reach at the moment) and it came up in the search but said the page was inaccessible, now if i was blocked wouldnt i not be able to look him up at all? And it's not because he suspended his account its because my other friends can see her page just fine. Any feedback would be appreciated Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:31 PM

If someone blocks you or you block them, you are still able to see them in the search for a few days after the initial block. It's fairly easy to accidentally block or delete someone if you or your friend has a touch screen smart phone. A light click on "friends" makes a list drop down with the options to block and delete, so it could simply be an accidental block.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply