This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can I delete my facebook personal account and keep up my facebook page?
10-15-2012, 08:10 PM
Can I delete my facebook personal account and keep up my facebook page?
i want to delete my facebook personal account but I'm not sure if it will delete the facebook page i have under that same account. Will they both be deleted?

Thank you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:18 PM

If you deactivate your account:

â– Your profile (timeline) and all information associated with it disappears from the Facebook service immediately.

â– People on Facebook will not be able to search for you or view any of your information.

â– We save your profile (timeline) information (friends, photos, interests, etc.), just in case you want to come back to Facebook at some point. If you choose to reactivate your account, everything will look just the way it did when you left.

A lot of people deactivate their accounts for temporary reasons and expect their profiles (timelines) to be there when they return to the service. This option gives you the flexibility to leave and come back whenever you want.

If you permanently delete your account:

â– You will not be able to regain access to your account again.

â– All personally identifiable information associated with it is removed from our database. This includes information like your name, email address, mailing address, and IM screen name.

â– Copies of some material (photos, notes, etc.) may remain in our servers for technical reasons, but this material is disassociated from any personal identifiers and completely inaccessible to other people using Facebook

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply