This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do i have an obsession with my ex friend?
03-24-2014, 04:24 PM
Why do i have an obsession with my ex friend?
Me and this girl used to be friends, we eventually grew apart then had an argument, although we made up we dont really talk.
Im constantly checking her facebook/twitter/instagram and subconsciously compare myself to her,im particularly interested in her love and sex life, do i have feelings for this girl?
please help
im a girl btw and im not gay

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:28 PM

do you find her attractive and sexually attractive? If so yes, if not, you're probably just wanting to see how she's getting on in her life without you. everyone does it

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:34 PM

she probably really attractive but if you want to impress her id buy instagram followers from socialboxguru.com they are extremely good and fast i hope you get help bro
03-24-2014, 04:40 PM

probably, this stuff happens it will either just be a crush and go away soon or you might properly like her in which case just find out if she is single then get in there don't bother doing any pussy waiting for the right moment, that moment is now