This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bullying? Can i hit the bully?. Its been going on for 3 months now?
03-24-2014, 04:24 PM
Bullying? Can i hit the bully?. Its been going on for 3 months now?
Im sick and tired of the taunting. hes already hit me several times. But i stand there and take it. my principal suspended hin as well as me for pushing him away. It hasnt stopped he prides himself on it now. Which ruins my reputation i used to box and got my respect from people but i lost it all after what he did. People bad mouth me now. hess happier than ever while me and my girlfriend are stressed. Depressed and cry. Bcuz its me and her against the world. I can redeem myself by beating him i know i can. But i wont graduate. If the police and school handle it. He will continue indirectly harrasing me. While mentally bullying me. WHAT DO I DO!!!????.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:34 PM

NO because he will hit u back HARDER u go tell or then you will ghet a punishment too if u go now he will be in big big trouble, dont pull urself into it all :/ good luk xxx

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:35 PM

I shouldn't say this but... If you hit him really hard right under the side of his chin, it will knock him out.
Do what you think you should do.
Maybe get eye witnesses?
Or solve it with a couple of punches.

(I am not responsible for what you do)
03-24-2014, 04:41 PM

You can redeem yourself by beating him? And the police will get involved on account for assault.
If that's the case, why not just get him done in for assault before you try to pull a Rocky Balboa.

Also, maybe, think of your girlfriend. If she's stressed now, doing something to stop yourself graduating, isn't going to help.
If he indirectly harasses you, I'm going to assume that's texts/facebook/twitter or some sort of social networking. If so, bring forth the art of "Ignoring".

For the record, you're in school. I don't know what sort of school you go to, though towards the end, I can safely say, reputation means nothing in terms of physical output. No one's going to care if did boxing before or not. (Honestly, even if it appeared it, I doubt anyone actually gave a damn if you boxed in the first place. Not that I'm trying to sound offensive or condescending. It's life, people rarely show what they actually think about others)
If you want rep, do well in school, graduate, go to college, University etc.
End of the day, if you don't. You then earn yourself a reputation of being a school failure, or a school drop out, or some other He-couldn't-even-make-it-through-school title.