This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it normal for guys to do this?
03-24-2014, 04:25 PM
Is it normal for guys to do this?
First off I'm a guy just using an anonymous account

Ok so Iv'e been hanging out on this app , you guys know what I'm talking about, meeting guys on and off since I have been in college over the past 7 months. Well Ive only met 4 guys actually over it, the first two were the same old story causal sex scenario, the 4th was just horrible, but the 3rd was somewhat intriguing.

Now I know I would never expect anything else out of people you meet on these things, but the guy just treated me different. We cuddled which I haven't done with any other guy, I even stayed over the night, we talked abit in the morning and I left. But then i NEVER talked to him for a whole week, I messaged him after about 10 days he replied, it was brief, i guess so where mine though

Now its been almost 2 months , funny thing is he added me on Facebook when we first met and then deleted me about 2 weeks ago, whats up with that? But lately he has been talking to me again, nothing major just keeps asking whats up. Well I don't know how I should take this, does this guy just want another quick shag or is he genuinely interested in starting something. I feel like we both don't know what we want from each other thats why we never talked after it.

Any opinions? Btw is it normal for guys not to text each other for a while after they have sex? I feel so dumb and frustrated after it like at least have the decency to see if everything is good, I'm always the one who texts first and feel like an idiot for doing it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:28 PM

Men are notorious for hitting it then quitting it.
How can you not know this?

What to do:
Stay out of someone's bed until you get to know them better.
Without open communication there's nothing.

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:37 PM

I agree with Kevin. And also, you won't know what his true intentions are unless you find out for yourself. Meaning keep talking and see where it leads. I guess you're both going to need to talk about what you want and where this is going. Plus you can't get mad at him for not doing something that you didn't do either. He probably took it all as disinterest.