This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Awkward moment: I caught my uncle touching himself while looking at my facebook pic. Should I confront him?
03-24-2014, 04:26 PM
Awkward moment: I caught my uncle touching himself while looking at my facebook pic. Should I confront him?
My uncle is here to visit us for a few months. I took a pic with him a few days ago and we both set it as our facebook profile pic.

http://i951.photobucket.com/albums/ad351...5550-1.jpg

We used to really close and he was my favorite uncle so I missed him a lot. Anyway earlier my mom asked me to tell him to come out of the guest room for dinner so I barged into his room without knocking and it terrified me. He had his pants down and the pic of me and him is up on his laptop screen and he was touching himself. Super awkward I know!!! I only caught a quick glance before turning away. It was awkward throughout the whole meal. Should I be worried? Should I confront him about it?
@king: isn't that kinda melodramatic?
@mdm: I know but its just...I didn't expect that at all
@derrick: that's what i hope. i hope it's gonna blow over and he's gonna move out and everything will be fine, but i'm still scared

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:35 PM

Call the police. D:

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:38 PM

You should have knocked before barging into his room uninvited ,but it not good for him to be doing that
03-24-2014, 04:43 PM

Yeah that&#x27;s a bit weird, I mean you are beautiful but that&#x27;s your uncle. Idk if I&#x27;d say anything it up to you I&#x27;d honestly just try to forget about that shit and move on. I don&#x27;t think that he is gonna try to make a move on you or anything. If he does I&#x27;d talk to your parents, and tell them what&#x27;s up
03-24-2014, 04:45 PM

Uhm, I would mention it to someone for sure.
03-24-2014, 04:49 PM

Wow. Let me start by saying that you are an attractive young woman that anyone would be happy to have!!! Secondly, this is sadly normal behavior for lonely moddle aged men as most men grow out of it during their teen years or when they fnaly get into a serious relationship. He wasnt expecting you to open thet door, thats hat you just have to keep telling yourself because if e knew you weer o barge in like that he most likely would have waited till after dinner to get his pleasure on LOL. Now i jnow it must e awkward as you two had a close relationship when you were younger but he is always goig o be your uncle, he moght just be in bad shape right now and super lonely. If he confeonts you about it then hust brush it off and change the subject... And jn the future try to take less..... Provacative pictures unless you wish for pwoplw to view yiu in such a explicit manner lol