This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
help with sony ericsson xperia x10? D:?
10-15-2012, 08:10 PM
help with sony ericsson xperia x10? D:?
well i recently got a sony ericsson xperia x10, and the internet browsing was working fine, but now its all of a sudden stopped :|

like when i go on the browser it takes like 12983942 years to load and when it eventually does it says it couldnt connect, the thing is my facebook and twitter apps work fine and connect to the internet! Confused

oh and when i first got the phone and i'd try and download an app from the android market it would stay on "starting download' and wouldn't download, but it worked again when i went onto settings and 'applications' then 'market' and clicked on uninstall updates, and it worked fine and i downloaded like all these apps but today it stopped working again ugh D:

so if anyone could help! that would be GREAT. thankyou!
coz like no point of having a damn phone that wont browse the web!
anyway, thankyou to anyone who can help me c:

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:18 PM

Hi.take out the battery and sim card for awhile. Then see if the problem does away.If not try clearing the data/cache from the market and browser itself through manage apps from the settings. If still having troubles call tech support

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply