This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I get the iPhone 4s, or the Droid Razer?
03-24-2014, 04:26 PM
Should I get the iPhone 4s, or the Droid Razer?
I am getting an upgrade for my birthday...and it's going to be my first smart phone! And I am a little torn between the iPhone 4s and the Droid Razer.
I like to take a lot of pictures, but I am also a fast texter, and I really want to use the apps like Draw Something, and Instagram. But I like using the internet too...so I want to know what phone would be best?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:27 PM

if thats the case... android is good for you.. either take a droid razr or a galaxy s3.

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:35 PM

well i am coincidentally getting a birthday upgrade too and im getting the iphone 4s but it all depends
on the person if you wanna text faster get the iphone is you want fast internet get the iphone it has a wider varitey of apps and can legaly download purchase and rent music and movies lastime i had a droid it couldnt exactly do that so again it depends on what you like the iphone sounds like its for you its fast has amazing 1080p video capture and i think pictures and an 8.5 i think mg camera with an additonal lens and more editing options and abilties with photos fast internet and drawling apps
so.
03-24-2014, 04:37 PM

iPhone 4s
03-24-2014, 04:47 PM

You can buy the I-phone 4S that is best Phone with excellent features...