This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how do i delete my facebook account?
03-24-2014, 04:26 PM
how do i delete my facebook account?
ok so i am 11 and my mom said i am to young to have a Facebook. she said to wait 2 more years, but thats to long, so i made one without telling her, and if she found out she would kill me, i have 8 friends and one of my friends is a chatter box so on monday morning when my mom takes me to the bus stop and i see my friend she will be like , "u chatted with me on facebook" and my mom would ask "facebook?" so i would be in a lot of trouble. i also asked my mom after i made my account if i can have one but she said know, and for my facebook name i put a fake name,and i did not post any pics of me.
so tell me how to let me have a facebook, and how to delete a facebook. (oh and i reaserched how to but it said to look for the detective buttun in account stiings but icould not find it.) plz hellp!!!!!!!!!!!! bye!!!!!!!!! Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:35 PM

account settings > Security > Deactivate my account

it will remove your account from facebook but you can always log back in with the same username and password and it will start working again

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:38 PM

This guide will show you how to delete your account on Facebook:

http://romcartridge.blogspot.com/2010/04...count.html

Good luck!