This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I log into my "Temporarliy Blocked" facebook account?
03-24-2014, 04:27 PM
How do I log into my "Temporarliy Blocked" facebook account?
For the last two weeks my Internet has not been working so I just used an old Nokia phone just to see if I could access Facebook. I did, no worries, But now that my computer is back with working internet, I just went to log in and it has come up with this:
"Your Account Is Temporarily Locked
It looks like you haven't logged in from this device before. To help keep your account safe, please answer a few security questions."

Then there is this: "Please Confirm Your Identity
Please choose one of the following methods to confirm your identity:
Identify photos of friends"

This is my usual computer that I use, the only difference is when my internet first started to mess up, I up graded my Modem....Which I didn't think would make a difference. I can log into my other account, but the one I am trying to access is my second account. A Marijuana based one so I have lots of "friends" added on it and it's asking my to identify people and I'm not sure of who they are...Is there another way to access it? I've tried going through a link in an email from FB but I still cannot access it!!!
Ok, but as I have already done tried the identify thing, I have to wait an hour and having over 200 random people on it and having to go through all their photos might take a while....Know any quicker ways?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:34 PM

you could use acc 1 to find the freinds and get the infor on them to repoupuse onto ac 2

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:42 PM

they arent going to give you your account back because you broke the rules by creating more than one account, and they can tell when you ignore their rules and lock you out of it so you arent breaking the rules anymore