This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do I wait for my bf? Or has he let go? Plz answerrr?
03-24-2014, 04:27 PM
Do I wait for my bf? Or has he let go? Plz answerrr?
My bf has been very unstable lately in his job- He has gone to part-time and is struggling to find a job. IT has gotten to the point where is so depressed and upset that he has pushed me away and acts like he doesnt care. Because he was acting distant, we began to fight and this added to his stress and he has completely pushed me away and says we cannot talk now and need time away.
We stopped talking but everyday he will randomly text me about something so it is hard to move on from him. And we begin to talk and end up in an argument with how he is acting. Lately I went crazy on him and deleted him off social media and he got his brother which I am close to, to delete me and told him we broke up because I sent him a txt message saying I dont want to ever talk to him again.
Its just hard because he will make it seem like he doesnt care if I move on and then wheel my emotions back in.

Does he want me to move on? because he acts like we are not together? Its been 3 days- or does he actually want me to be his gf. Ive been there for him through alot and has helped him get where he is now- I am a rlly good gf that will do anything for her man and he knows that. So how can he throw me away like garbage?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:34 PM

My current ex did the same thing to me. Im a great gf and he still played me. Im telling you from experience, this guy is just messing with your head. He knows you care so he feels as if he can play with your emotions and have you whenever. Show him your in control, give him the silent treatment. Make it clear he cant play with your feelings.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply