This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think he's a player? (Please Answer)?
03-24-2014, 04:27 PM
Do you think he's a player? (Please Answer)?
So I met this guy online and we have been texting almost everyday for like 5 months. So he hints sometimes that he wants to have sex with me when we finally hang out. I spy on his Facebook sometimes and I notice he posts things like, 'Who wants to be my Valentine?' And like 'Who wants to be my cover page' and he posts stuff for WCM which is Woman Candy Monday and he lists a whole bunch of girls. He posts pictures of himself and says stuff like, "Let's all take a moment to thank God for puberty" with him shirtless in the picture. He just posts stuff like that so I don't know if he's a player and sleeps with every girl he talks to. We never met in person before and he already hinted he wanted sex. He just seems to flirt with a lot of girls.

Please no mean comments

Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:36 PM

get away from him. He wants your body not your love

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:44 PM

I'd be wary.
It might not be that they are a bad person, they might just have some insecurity issues and handle them in a silly way.
Sleeping with them will only stimulate that part of them. They will just continue being that way.
Having a fantastic, fun, day and not going past hugging; that'll stick in their mind.
If they're an ass then they'll call you cold and a tease. Be glad that you didn't then!
If they seem to enjoy the day too and don't push too hard, then you're probably doing them a favour by not sleeping with them straight away. You'll have a chance to get to know each other and then later you can do that. If it goes badly, then at least you can say that you didn't hand it to them on a plate.
A good way to avoid any awkward moments is by doing something outdoors. The typical movie, food, etc or whatever else you can think of.
03-24-2014, 04:45 PM

Yes, he's a player. He's inviting the str8 female half of the immediate world to, shall we say, get to know him a LOT better. Do you really want to join his harem?

I mean, I can sympathize w/ the "puberty" caption, on the supposition that pre-puberty he was unmuscular and either scrawny or fat. But that doesn't give him a free pass to be a fool.