This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to know if you have been hacked on facebook?
03-24-2014, 04:27 PM
how to know if you have been hacked on facebook?
well, i know this is kind of strange, but i heard that my school has access to all of our facebook accounts and that really freaked me out. apparently they got themselves a hacker or something and they have seen all of our messages, posts, etc.
I don't use facebook anymore tbh but still! like, isn't that illegal?!?
a couple of years ago apparently there was this whole scheme to go on strike bc some people didn't like the new rules or something, and it was all through fb, so maybe this is why they are doing this now.
but like what i am asking is, is there any way of knowing if someone else has accessed my account?? and is what i heard even possible? has it happened before? is it more common than i think? this really freaked me out...what do i dooooooo
thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:36 PM

its very well possible that they can hack into your account.if your school has access to your account and your messages,posts, etc. and doesn't have consent from the government,that is illegal.but there isn't a way of finding out if they did go into your account unless they tamper with things

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:45 PM

just change your password, and do not login again from school
thats it Wink
03-24-2014, 04:46 PM

How can open the hacked facebook account?