This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook friends missing?
03-24-2014, 04:27 PM
Facebook friends missing?
So all of my grandmas Facebook friends are missing and she's lost all of her progress in the games she plays through Facebook. I've been trying to figure out how to fix it but all I can find is help articles from 2011 and that doesn't help me at all. Has anyone else had this happen? How did you fix it? Someone said I should deactivate and reactivate her account, which I did, but nothing changed. Should I wait longer before reactivating? I'd appreciate any help, Thank you!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:32 PM

It sounds like someone broke into the account and deleted the Friends. Start by changing the password. Then check an old Friend of hers out. See if your grandma is still listed as that person's Friend.

If yes, then it means your grandma has two accounts, and you need to log into the correct one.

If no, then probably somehow someone broke into her account and deleted her Friends. So the password change was a good start. Now re-add Friends.

oh wait, you say she's lost game progress? she probably has two facebook accounts, and you're in the wrong one of them. but games don't matter much anyway. time to break bad habits.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply