This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Trying to sell product?
03-24-2014, 04:27 PM
Trying to sell product?
i make handmade soaps , body lotions etc , sell via net ,offer leaflets,markets , i need help to think of further methods thanks

also skincare parties yes or no??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:36 PM

Small business solutions http://www.ImChill.com/bz/

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:37 PM

Hi,

Since you've mentioned "body lotions etc", i am assuming you are an expert at your field Smile.

Knowledge is power and there are people who would love to know how to make their own soaps, body lotions.

Your job is to prove to them, that you are genuine and that they can trust you.

My advice:

Get a twitter account(add your picture to the account) and offer small freebies of your products (example free samples, short free howtos ebooks) to get attention -- Trust me, the FREE word alone will get you at least 5 followers in the 1st day.

But most importantly: NETWORK with others in your market -- which should be your ultimate goal.

Small start ups are always looking for new suppliers and experts, so why not supply/advise/joint venture with them?

Many confuse twitter for a "spam the whole world till they buy from me" Network and tweeps are sick of seeing poor value -- So be different.

Just some food for thought.