This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I buy a Wii U or PsVita?
03-24-2014, 04:27 PM
Should I buy a Wii U or PsVita?
I really wanted a Wii U cause of Mario 3D land, and Smash Bros, but I could get it on my 3ds. But problem is that right now I have the money for a Vita and I've always wanted one. Which one should I get?? Thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:31 PM

3001 fatty, vita sucks

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:34 PM

The problem with Vita is the games. Not many good games to play. Wii U already had lots of amazing games to play now and coming really soon like Smash Bros., Mario Kart 8, Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze, and maybe the Wii U Zelda. Vita&#x27;s Memory cards are very expensive too. And if you really want a Wii U, the Skylanders bundle will be $249.99 at Gamestop starting Jan. 2. So that&#x27;s a great deal.
03-24-2014, 04:42 PM

Wii U! For many reasons
03-24-2014, 04:42 PM

PS Vita of course!
Why? Because in this year Vita will get a couple of great games like Borderlands 2, Minecraft, Gravity Rush 2, Monster Hunter Frontier G, Freedom Wars, Soul Sacrifice Delta, and etc.
03-24-2014, 04:44 PM

I would get a wii u since its the next gen system and its only $300 and ps vita doesn't really have any good games and you might get bored quick of it yes it has awesome features like

-2 analog sticks for control
- 2 touch screens
-one front and back camera
-5 inch OLED display
-good graphics

but it lacks games but If your into the features your call

wii u features
- All new mii verse where you can see what others are up to like posts and post your own words drawings add friends make your profile private its like twitter/facebook but the Nintendo edition
- a wii tvii were you can watch sports movies and dvd's and tv of course
- off screen gameplay up to 30 feet from your tv
-very fast internet
- an upgraded Mii channel very huge selection of items
-youtube is always cool on the u
--1080 HP graphics
- A 6 inch gamepad with awesome graphics as well you play with the gamepad in any angle
Nintendo E shop- Watch the latest game trailers you can download and play free demos, you can find yout next game/ rate the games you played
-Wii U chat yes you see your friend for the FIRST TIME! face to face and you can chat with that and draw on them using your gamepad anywhere you want
- you can access the home menu anytime

Plus Wii U is going to have a good year this year because they have an awesome line up of good games like: The Wonderful 101,Super Smash Bros U,Mario Kart 8,Yosh Yarn,Donkey Kong Tropic Freeze, Bayonetta 2. Project Cars, Monoliths Soft's X, Watch Dogs, Hyrule Warriors- Its a broad scale hack and slash game set in zelda universe ,Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem The Legend of Zelda comes in 2015, Human Element

You have link in your picture, so I know automatically your a huge Nintendo fan. Or link fan. Honestly, if you don't get the Wii U. It might be the biggest decision your ever going to regret look at all those awesome titles listed above ^ :/ But the choose Isyours and when you think about It you don't have that long to wait for these cool games to come out/...

Get the Wii U please >< :_)