This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
For my dissertation I am writing about Facebook but I need help!!?
10-15-2012, 08:10 PM
For my dissertation I am writing about Facebook but I need help!!?
Basically for my final dissertation I have chosen to write about Facebook, the negatives and positives. Positives being that it allows you to stay connected to your friends, make new friends, the marketing strategy used by advertisers and so on. The negatives being peadophile activites, recent killings that was caused by Facebook, divorces and so on. However I also need theories, I was told that Michel Foucault would be useful as well as Marxism but that's where I am confused as I have no idea how they can relate to Facebook. Could somebody help please! And any suggestions to improve my dissertation would be great! Thanks
Dissertation being for my degree in Journalism

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:18 PM

mandar

Ads

Final dissertation for what? ROland Barthes would have had a lot to say on the subject too. Look at Mythologies

Hi

I have got a dissertation done from http://www.assignmentprojects.com , topic was marketing strategy of Google , they have done it very well . I was able to achieve 82 marks , Thanks to the organisation like you I was very tensed but When I approached them they have done and helped my dissertation chapter by chapter , What a excellent dissertation it was less than 3 percent plagiarism , My advice if you want to score Good just approach the company once have a look on samples . I am sure you will get it done as I did , Excellent quality of work with great English , I just read dissertation once and entire picture was drawn in my mind which helped me to deliver presentation.

You will get great Ideas as they are full of Materials and I have got done my dozens of assignment from them and successfully passed with good grades in all.

I have their E-mail Id : info@assignmentprojects.com . I don't mind in helping people with good companies. You ask for samples , You will get great Idea.

Hope you score well

Well, facebook is about people's interaction - I am not sure of exact theories, but get some theories on interaction, communication, belonging and etc - and then link them to social networking and facebook in particular

Sonia Ali, there r good online research assistance websites like fastcustomessays com where you can find such helps for your paper. i suggest you to use such helps iff you can not write ur own paper rather than trusting an individual here b'use individuals will cheat you. If you have time and resource, just invest it to write your own paper, else these writers can do a lot than you thought!