This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook profile picture help?
03-24-2014, 04:28 PM
Facebook profile picture help?
Hi. Okay. So I really want a cute facebook profile pictures and i have like no good ideas. Im normally take pictures on photo both but i want something more you know fun unquie and cool. So if you have any cool ideas. Thanks a lott i really appricate it!(:

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:30 PM

i know exactly what you mean! i have that same problem! what's helped me is just to go through lots of different pictures, even if they're from a year ago or whatever its okay, and just have a really open mind. it always surprises me how a photo i thought would never make a good profile picture ends up making an amazing one! it helps to use picnik or photoshop so you can turn an average or ordinary picture into a cool looking one, like by changing the exposure, rotating it and airbrushing imperfections. if you really don't have any cute unique photos then maybe recruit a patient friend or family member to take photos of you/with you just for facebook. i know that sounds weird but it really helps.. hope this helps!

my question is about my facebook profile picture too! help me out please? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...242AASwT3n

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply