This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My friend is chatting with this guy on Twitter...?
03-24-2014, 04:28 PM
My friend is chatting with this guy on Twitter...?
She told me this guy followed her on twitter and he messaged her. They have been direct messaging for about two days. She showed me the messages and his profile. His profile pictures never show his face, but they are usually a zoom in of a bigger picture, which I thought was a little weird. He added her on snapchat and they talked a bit, neither showed their faces. I'm kind of concerned that this guy could be a total freak or something, but he doesn't seem dangerous. He tweets a lot of people on twitter, and he has never asked her for any private information like phone number or where she lives or anything like that and he is never rude or perverted. He just seems like a typical friendly guy who likes to chat with people. His bio says he is 24, which isn't that much older than her (18). Although, he was a bit uneasy about talking to her because he didn't believe she was 18, and I'm not sure what that was all about but I am just concerned about her talking to people she doesn't know. Do you think she should stop messaging him?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:31 PM

Mind your business for now. If he starts saying stuff like he wants to meet up, etc. then get involved.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:36 PM

Until and unless he act weirdly or ask something which you would consider and "private and concealable information", I don't thinks o there is any harm in chatting with the guy if both of them are enjoying it. Life is all about your experiences. Connect to new people and know about them, their story, their life....
The sole purpose of internet is to connect.... Isn't it?
So if they are happy and the guy is friendly and not a freak... So far so good.Let it be like that....
03-24-2014, 04:38 PM

I think it's totally fine as long as she doesn't tell him things like her address or last name(we don't want him to stalk her, right?).
Also, you're a great friend for being concerned and looking out for her Smile
Hope this helps.