This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Get 5****How can I play youtube videos and music in background on my samsung galaxy y?
03-24-2014, 04:29 PM
Get 5****How can I play youtube videos and music in background on my samsung galaxy y?
Basically I wanna play the music in the background so that I am not on youtube but the app is running in background while I'm on another app, video is playing but in the background. Coz I need the video to be playing when say I am searching something on internet or on Facebook or when I pres the lock button on the phone?
I tried to make the issue as clear as possible any help would be much appreciated!
Yeh but koen how come on my ipad I can play it?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:37 PM

This is not possible with the default YouTube app, there might be a different app which can do this. The default music app can play music in the background, so you might just want to download the songs. Even if there exists an app for playing YouTube videos in the background, i doubt it will work flawless on a Galaxy Y. The Galaxy Y isn't a powerful phone.

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:37 PM

You cannot play music and a video at the same time on mobile.

You could download spotify and play the music there as i believe it plays over other apps.

Hope this helps.