This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I Got Called Ugly. Im Taking It Pretty Badly.?
03-24-2014, 04:29 PM
I Got Called Ugly. Im Taking It Pretty Badly.?
I Was On Facebook Minding My Own Buisness When I Saw On My Timeline A Friend Posted A picture Of me Her And Another Friend. I Got A notification Saying Someone Had Commented And This Guy Had Said "The Girl In The Striped Shirt HELLA Kills It.!" (me.) My friend Wrote Back "Why Are You So Mean.? And How.?" And He Said "Shes UGLY!!!!!" I Started Bursting Into Tears.. I Don't Know Why But Im Pretty Torn Up About It... Any Helpful Tips To Get Over This.? Im Just Crying And Crying At The Moment..)':

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:32 PM

Get off of social media. Facebook, snapchat, instagram, etc. You only set yourself up for these comments.

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:36 PM

People like that don't deserve your attention, and they definitely don't deserve your tears. You know who you are, so ask your friend to take down the picture so you don't have to worry about other people seeing his comment, then hold your head high and forget about that jerk. With that kind of behavior, he'll probably end up a sad and lonely old man. Just feel sorry for him.
03-24-2014, 04:41 PM

seriously??? some stranger says you look ugly and you think its real???? stop crying look in the mirror and see the beautiful person that you are ---- you are going to meet many more rude people in your life and unless you learn to ignore them you are going to crying the rest of your life so accept they are rude and ignorant and get on with your life dont let them control you
03-24-2014, 04:49 PM

Don't worry what some jerk says. Write back something witty like "at least i'm not as ugly as your dick". He's probably some troll. I would be upset too but don't let some stranger dictate your beauty.