This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is 1.5 GB of days enough for tablet?
03-24-2014, 04:29 PM
is 1.5 GB of days enough for tablet?
I was thinking about getting the virgin mobile broadband thing, and was wonder how much 1.5gb would get me very far, I have unlimited data on my phone so I am new to the data side of things. I am planning on using it in the car on trips this summer. About 50 hours a month of internet and apps and a app game or two. Should I get it? Also, will it work with a tablet with a WiFi only nexus 7?
Sorry about the title I ment data , not days

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:35 PM

It's depends if it's the mifi one. The Virgin mobile broadband 2 go is a great deal if you live in areas where 4g is available. I have an iPhone 4 with virgin mobile and I love it!Couldnt be happier

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:39 PM

1.5 gigs of data isn't very much for a month, to put it in context : If you frequently visit Facebook, YouTube, Netflix, say, around 10- 15 times a week... you would easily pass that threshold in just two weeks. Many carriers allow you to continue using your data past the 1.5 cap, but it will become moderately slower (and more frustrating).