This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can You Write about an Unsolved Crime on Facebook?
03-24-2014, 04:30 PM
Can You Write about an Unsolved Crime on Facebook?
If a person does not use any name(s) except his or her own, and would like to write about an unsolved crime on Facebook, does this violate Facebook's Terms of Service? I spent an hour or so searching for answers to this question on Facebook but found none. I would like to write a very very long "note" that is an opinion--only an opinion, but not an uninformed one--about law enforcement indifference to an unsolved crime in my region 36 years old. I have had contact with law enforcement over the years about this crime and was never listened to. That's law enforcement's right, of course. The problem is that the people I believed were responsible were extremely socially important. Now, the last one has passed away (near age 90). As I get old myself, I would like to go public with my story, and I would just like to know if I can do this on Facebook without using any name or identifying information about the socially prominent people. Thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:40 PM

Yes you can and it doesn't violate Facebook terms and conditions. Be careful not to use names or hurt the sentiments of anyone from any religion/caste or creed if you do not have substantial proof against them. Your profile may get reported and Facebook may banned you. You can always ask opinion on an incidence, create a debate and good engagement. Often it is social awareness too! Play safe. All the best

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply