This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does Fox LA news get paid to talk about twitter? They will not Shut up about it. Its weird.?
03-24-2014, 04:30 PM
Does Fox LA news get paid to talk about twitter? They will not Shut up about it. Its weird.?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:36 PM

people may pay them to advertise for them

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:44 PM

thats so funny that you ask that because i was honestly thinking the same exact thing this morning while getting ready for work. i have fox news on in the mornings and they do endorse it ALOT.

i wouldnt be surprised if they got paid for it

(by the way i cant stand that blonde lady who also does the Nutra-Fit commercials, i want to throw that football she is so proud to ctach at her head everytime she catches it)
03-24-2014, 04:49 PM

They are talking a lot about Twitter because it is so much in the news these days with Iran. Lots of people don't know what Twitter is, how it works or why it is being so useful to the Iranian protesters. No they aren't getting paid to talk about Twitter.
03-24-2014, 04:56 PM

Twitter is the easiest way to ween out the narrcesists in a population
03-24-2014, 04:58 PM

Journalists LOVE twitter. We can't help it. It's an drastic change in the way information is managed. Since journalism is all about information, journalists are forced to keep track of trends in information, and Twitter is a very exciting trend. The current events in Iran are only one example of how Twitter is changing the way we get information. In the Source of this answer is a great video explaining this.

Twitter is amazing for watching the news as it happens, if you know how to use it correctly.

EDIT: And no, its highly unlikely that FOX LA is paid to advertise them.