This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My youth pastors wife criticized me...?
03-24-2014, 04:30 PM
My youth pastors wife criticized me...?
Today after youth group, my youth pastors wife asked to speak me. I've never really liked her that much because of her past judgment. She talked to me about the posts on twitter I've been retweeting and saying they were very offensive because they had curse words. Immediately, I knew she was over exaggerating as usual. She said she wanted me to tell my mom what I had posted and take it down. I took some down but I don't intend to tell my mom at all because it's none of her business to tell me what to do with my relationships with family members, especially if I didn't ask for her opinion. I know she's just looking out for me, but I was wondering your opinion on this situation. What would you say to her? would you tell your mom? Would you be pissed off too? please leave a comment.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:36 PM

Tell her that it's inappropriate for old ladies to be following kids on twitter. #creepy

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:42 PM

Just stop going to the youth group ..... maybe join another one.
03-24-2014, 04:42 PM

Sounds like you have your very own cyber-stalker.
03-24-2014, 04:52 PM

First cursing is wrong, no matter what...and when you post nasty things your wrong and it is sinful...and being a Lady who is suppose to be representing Christ , she has the right to tell you so...and YOU need to learn there is a right and a wrong...and YOU will be held accountable for it...and so will she if she turns blind eyes and deaf ears to the wrong...she is suppose to Warn you and help you to learn.....you need to grow up and learn that fact.
03-24-2014, 05:01 PM

Pray and ask God what to take away and ask him to forgive you and do a new thing in your life. As for telling your mom, that is up to you, but do God's will about what you post. Read Acts 3:19-20, I John 1:7-9. Keep going to youth group unless there is another church you would rather go to. God bless you.
03-24-2014, 05:07 PM

well I would tell your main pastor of your church or or the family pastor if you have one DO NOT TELL THE YOURTH PASTOR he will just get offensive just go to the main person or if u know go to the pators boss but idk if u know that cuz in churches they kinda keep that quiet sometimes
03-24-2014, 05:17 PM

That woman is off.. I would recommend leaving that youth group.
03-24-2014, 05:25 PM

Her intentions are to keep you pure but since you were retweeting stuff with foul words, she thought the best way to undue the crime is to take it down and tell your mom so you won't do it again.

I think that's what she was thinking.
03-24-2014, 05:28 PM

Block her. Simple enough.