This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I don't understand my boyfriend's logic?
03-24-2014, 04:30 PM
I don't understand my boyfriend's logic?
Ok, so, something about my boyfriend's logic confuses me. Here goes. So, a couple weeks ago, when he and I were at a big weekend-long event with a bunch of mutual friends, I started to ask him something about me smoking marijuana with him, (I've never done it before, but I kind of want to try it with him. But that's beside the point) but I was completely whispering it. When he found out that I was gonna ask about that, he cut me off and politely asked if we could talk about it later, even though I was whispering and not being loud at all. (In case your wondering, yes, he has smoked marijuana before, but he doesn't do it on a daily or regular basis.) I don't understand why he reacted that way, because just earlier that day, a bunch of our friends were sitting near us loudly talking about the first time they got high. AND, tonight, my boyfriend posted a couple of things on facebook that were marijuana-related (One was an article about how Obama doesn't think marijuana is more dangerous than alcohol, and the other was a tidbit stolen from reddit about how the 2 teams in the Superbowl this year are from the only 2 states [Colorado and Washington] that have legalized recreational marijuana, therefore giving a whole new meaning to SuperBOWL). I don't understand the logic behind it being ok to post about marijuana on facebook, but God forbid I discreetly whisper about it when we're with a bunch of mutual friends, some of whom were loudly talking about the first time they got high before that. (And no, it isn't because he doesn't want me to do it either; in fact, one of the first things he said when I first told him I wanted to try it with him was that he wanted to get high with me for a while!)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:33 PM

Rachel you spam posts a lot......

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:35 PM

Well on facebook you're ok so long as you don't admit to smoking it and just advocate for legalization