This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Americans, I have a question about the 9/11 terrorist attacks?
03-24-2014, 04:30 PM
Americans, I have a question about the 9/11 terrorist attacks?
Hi

I am British student with special needs so please don't insult me (one question I asked a couple of months back I got called names here). and recently I have been thinking about the terrorist attack which accrued on September 11th 2001. A lot of people have claimed on YouTube, Facebook & various another sites that ''Bush knocked down the towers''. I don't believe that for 1 second but if people choose to believe that WHY would George W Bush want to kill thousands of innocent Americans for his own gain? There is no reason but the question is I want to know WHY people would think that he would do that ??

One reason is I have heard is so that 'America could go to war'. But why would he want, again, more lives taken in combat ?? I really want to know why so any information would be greatly appreciated, thank you people Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:37 PM

It's all about the mighty dollar..........

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:46 PM

Well if you look at some of the evidence its qite compelling, like explosiong in the towers before the plane hit....and there just happening to be "electrical" work a few days before....the fact that they were built to survive earthqakes, tornadoes and plane strikes......the gold from groud zero apparently being vaporised?.......the way it fell would have happened normaly due to more damage on the one side of the towers.......and well I want to say in english too and really the reason he would want to go to war is because america thrives on war, the people are pulled together by it.....and the war also mean the americans could get more oli......and it allowed america to look like the big matcho heros they think they are........I'm not say this is true it is just a possiblilty, 9/11 was a true tradgedy and it will never be forgotten. May those who die rest in peace
03-24-2014, 04:47 PM

I think it was a cunning plan to allow hussian and assiad to use nerve gas against pious islamics for celebrating the wrong god the wrong way tunefully..
03-24-2014, 04:54 PM

It's just another conspiracy theory,the net,YouTube etc,.are full of them.
Nutters letting their imaginations go wild.
03-24-2014, 05:04 PM

I don't believe for a second you have "special needs".........even if you did why ask people to be patronising and treat you any different............

Anyway to answer.......conspiracy theories are for weak minded idiots...........period!
03-24-2014, 05:09 PM

That is a question those Youtubers can never seem to provide a plausible answer for. They usually either run from it or provide a generic "he did it to steal oil".
03-24-2014, 05:12 PM

The most powerful Politicians of america are part of a secret society called Crown Council Of 13. bush is connected to this society familially
this society knocked them down.and it was planned
check these pictures out :
http://i.cubeupload.com/Hxyd4L.jpg
http://i.cubeupload.com/AFy41f.jpg
we all know that media is in hands of illuminati,and the showed their evil plan by animations and stories before it happens(as you saw in the first pic)
there are many gossip that Osama did it(the 20 dollor bill and etc) but I think it's not only air attack,the twins exploded so there were some bombs there before
03-24-2014, 05:12 PM

Why does america ever go to war?
Resources, that's usually why, to secure raw resources for the future.
Why 9/11?
Want an international community onside drag them in & leave them no option to reject war.
The US attacked Afghanistan to punish the taliban, believed to be the financial & technical backers of the terrorist atrocity.
Then extend war to Iraq, oust saddam on baseless intelligence, secure the oil ministry, job done & mission accomplished.
Iraq was for oil, even Greenspan said so.
Resources for the future, for america.
Afghanistan is also lucrative for any occupying force, with a trillion dollar worth of rare earths & other mining opportunities.
Another win/win for america.
That's why.
03-24-2014, 05:18 PM

The US government released a policy document two years before the events: the document was entitled "Project for a New American Century"(PNAC). In that document, which called for US military bases in Iraq and Afghanistan, they lamented the fact that only another 'Pearl Harbor' would allow them to get the support of the US public for their plans.