This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook or Myspace? Which one do you prefer?
03-24-2014, 04:30 PM
Facebook or Myspace? Which one do you prefer?
Is facebook better?
yeaah, i agree with you guys. facebook is safer, and it does have better apps. myspace on the other hand, is more creative. thaanks for answering. (:

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:35 PM

Facebook.

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:36 PM

well facebook is one hundred times better for socializing, but myspace is better if you want fans and people to see your page
03-24-2014, 04:41 PM

i use myspace only so myspace
03-24-2014, 04:44 PM

i like facebook maybe a little more..
because i can just look at status faster

but i like myspace because you can make layouts for it..
03-24-2014, 04:51 PM

Facebook!!
I, Believe Facebook Is Safer Than Myspace...
And Pshhhhh Way better!!
03-24-2014, 04:56 PM

i believe myspace is way better because you get to look at other peoples profile and you keep yourself entertain;D
03-24-2014, 05:00 PM

I like the page design on myspace but it seems more kidish. That's why I think people like facebook because it's more mature. I like the fact that you can design your page your own way. I shows how different you are. I have a myspace but even I know everyone's going to say facebook.
03-24-2014, 05:09 PM

I prefer facebook,

I think this becuase on facebook (also called fb) you be friends with the people that you actually know, you can talk to them (on IM), messge them and post things on there wall. On myspace you are friends with some people that you know, but most of the people you actually dont know. Most of your friends probably have Facebook (everyone does pretty much)

Brandon

P.S. I heard on the news that a person was threatned and killed becuase some rapist saw her profile on her myspace and tracked her down. On facebook, strangers cant acsess your profile or other things unless your there friend and your confirm it. so i suggest you get a Facebook.
03-24-2014, 05:16 PM

Facebook is safer in some ways, and people tend to use it in a safer way, tend to have more *real* friends on their FB. My 15 yr old has a facebook, but he doesn't have his last name or any personal info on it. I didn't let him get a MySpace, and no one in his circle really uses it anymore. I've had one for years, and FB, and I've seen more creepy stuff on MySpace.

MySpace is more creative, though. It would be nice if FB had the level of creativity available to MySpace.