This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My 2nd biggest shock in my life... Need help?
03-24-2014, 04:30 PM
My 2nd biggest shock in my life... Need help?
Hello people!

I need an immadiate help from you guys, because I really don't know what to do anymore... For about 3 years ago my ex girlfriend suddenly ended up our relationship when she felt in love with another one and that was the biggest lost in my entire life, I could barely be myself in almost a year. But yet again, after few months later a girl felt in love with me and somehow we end up togather.. Our dreams, thought, ideas and even our carriers were the same. We were like the perfect couple.

Yesterday she ended up our relationship.. I will explain it why! From the very beginning of our relationship I told her that I wasn't seeking a random relationship, if our relationship won't work we will broke it up but otherwise we can have a future togather AND I will be totally loyal to you if you will be that too, we simply agreed to everything and I told her that "what is mine is yours"... We had the dream about to travel around the world and we actually did that, We travalled to Africa, Russia and even to New Zealand and few other places in a short period... Anyway The thing I hate is when she posts incredibly unnecesarry things on her facebook/twitter about single life and that she want to be single and all that bullshit, I spied on her in a quite time and found that she actually talks to guys about sex and stuff and that she was single, she didn't told to anyone about me... I asked her to stop that but she refused, and I warned her kindly but she simply said "I can't stand you"... WTF.............. How can a human turn like that... she ended up the relationship and I don't know man.. Am I wrong or what? My technices in sex life is great and she really loved it, I gave her almost everything in my life... I was super loyal to her, I have never done anything to harm her feelings or her... I really really need your help, people of yahoo... Because I really can't take it anymore... I don't want to commit a mistake which will effect my entire life..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:38 PM

Sad to hear, it became so easy to break a relation.
she was talking sex with others - may be you werent make her satisfy ...(sry)
She was not talking about you to others - same thing had happen to me my fiance was hidding from poeple about our relation and one day he end up, so may be she was just trying life with you and she was not completly with you in this relationship.... it was just a try not a real relation

mmm
i think if there is a chance you should talk to her and ask her what made her to break up. and see what you guys can do to make everything normal and restart this relation...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply