This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Free app for iphone 4 that lets you use free wifi?
03-24-2014, 04:31 PM
Free app for iphone 4 that lets you use free wifi?
So I have this iphone 4 without services
.... And I have wifi at home. But when I go out... I have no way to communicate with friends or somebody or get on facebook..... So I want to know what app lets you get your on wifi (like personal wifi) on a app and I can use it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:33 PM

there is no such app

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:41 PM

There's no "app" that can get you free wifi.

You have to pay for that kind of stuff. You'd have to buy a personal Wifi hotspot and pay a monthly fee for service.
03-24-2014, 04:42 PM

Obviously you cant
03-24-2014, 04:43 PM

There is definitely no application that can create an internet connection as it is impossible. If you jailbreak there might be an app that will hack a wifi network for you however this is illegal. If you want internet on the go you could get a personal hot-spot device from Verizon or att but you have to pay for it and it is the same price as a cellular data plan. If you could get internet anytime for free by simply tapping a button everyone would do it. So the answer to your question is no it is impossible and if it was it would be illegal.