This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My friend committed suicide? HELP!?
03-24-2014, 04:31 PM
My friend committed suicide? HELP!?
Okay so I had this friend who I'm going to call "Christina".I'm changing everyone's names due to confidentially. Okay so in June of 2005, I met this girl named Christina. And we actually met on myspace. She saw me through another friend's page named Jessica. Jessica was a girl that I went to school with and I was also going to high school with her. I think I wrote a comment or something and Christina thought it was funny so she added me. Now if you're an adult or were who had myspace, you knew myspace wasn't the safest place. I also didn't think it was the safest place but I just accepted this girl. And I was a little creeped out by her because she would message me every single day saying "Hey. Wanna talk?". And the only things I would reply to her would just be hi. Then September came. Freshman year. I was walking down the hall with Jessica and she told me Christina is here too. I didn't really care. I just thought "Okay, whatever." Then after gym (in the locker room) some girl ran right in in my face and it was Christina. She was saying "HI! HI! IT'S ME! CHRISTINA FROM MYSPACE! REMEMBER ME???". I just nodded because it was a little embarrassing. Then I see these 3 girls come in the locker room. One of them said "Hey! Chrissy! Park today! Don't forget or you'll be sorry!". Then the other girl who was with her punched a locker and the gang walked out of the room and Christina walked out of the room the other way. I actually have a very clear memory of that and I don't really know why. But the girl who was talking to Christina had brown straight hair up to her chest. She was wearing a jean jacket with either a pink or blue shirt I don't remember. She was also wearing ripped up jeans with brown boots and her name was Melissa. The girl who punched the locker had red wavy hair up to her abs. She was wearing just a bra (that's how i saw her abs) and pink shorts and her name was Tierra. The other girl who didn't talk, had light blonde straight hair up to her bum and was wearing a pink sweater with also ripped up jeans and her name was Destiny. Christina never told me what was going on. But she would be told that every day for all of 9th grade. And these girls were in 10th grade. Throughout 9th grade, Christina lost all of her friends including Jessica. But I was always there for her. Then in December of 2006, I was walking through the hall when I caught the scariest thing ever. Christina got braces and they made fun of her for her braces. They were beating her up and I heard her screaming. After the hall was cleared, Christina was sitting on the floor with a red face, black eye, bloody nose and her braces looked crocked. I helped her up and she was bawling her eyes out. That made me cry. I didn't care if the bullies saw me on her side even though they left. I felt terrible. To this day in 2014, I still can't sleep at night because I saw the whole thing happen. I wanted to step in and help Christina, but I just couldn't. She would be bugged every day. In February of 2007, I logged onto my myspace and saw the worst post on Christina's wall. It was from Tierra and it said "KILL YOURSELF." I started screaming. I was scared to death. I deleted my myspace. Finally in 2008, the bullies graduated from high school. 12th grade was amazing. Nobody was worried to go on social network (even though I didn't have anymore). Everything was peaceful. There was barely any violence, barely any drama, and everyone was confident and happy every day. Christina had friends. After graduating from high school, Christina and I joined Facebook. And we start receiving weird friend requests and messages and I knew it was those 3 girls because Tierra and Destiny always called Christina a ****. And Destiny's fake account messaged me saying "Tell your **** friend to delete Facebook, or she'll be sorry." I responded saying "Look, I know that its' you, DESTINY, and this is getting really old. You should've matured by now. You're almost 20. Get over it." She responded saying "Yeah but your friend should be in an insane asylum." That's when I got angry. I sent the real Destiny a nasty message. I told her "You are disgusting. You're sick. There's something wrong with you, you have some type of mental illness and you need help. You think Christina's depressed? She's living her life while you're sitting on the internet harassing her. GET A LIFE! Ur a psycho." And she responds back saying "You'll be sorry that you just wrote that." And I was. Me and Christina went away to university in Florida. And guess whose there for the next 4 years? Tierra and Melissa. I went on Facebook yesterday and Christina's wall said "I'm just gonna die. Bye everyone." She killed herself. HELP!
I also forgot to add that we dropped out of that university and went to one in our country (California) where you can come home (not going away) but they would still find Christina and bug her. PLEASE HELP! I feel like my whole world is turned up side down and how it's somehow my fault.
Yes I changed their names because a lot of people are researching about Christina and her story and if people stumble upon this question I don't want to be the person who is telling everyone

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:38 PM

Oh can't believe i read that whole short story.. 😈

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply