This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
should i trust to buy a iphone 5s for 260$ 32gb on instagram?
03-24-2014, 04:31 PM
should i trust to buy a iphone 5s for 260$ 32gb on instagram?
So I've been trying to get the iPhone 5s for a cheap price... But New.. & I saw this page on instagram where they sell iPhone, ipads & galaxies but I don't know if I should trust them.. its a really great price but what if they scam me??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:40 PM

Try and find the name off the company selling the phone and do your research and if you feel like you are going to get scammed I would not buy it.

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:43 PM

Most likely a scam. If they only communicate vai email, with no phone number or mailing address, it's a SCAM.
03-24-2014, 04:51 PM

Those are Chinese fakes. Don't waste your money. They look like an iPhone but are just phones. They won't sync with your computer and don't connect to the App Store
Apple does not allow any retailers to discount iPhones UNLESS its in conjunction with a 2-3 year contract with a service provider. Any official Apple retailer found selling discounted phones has their account cancelled by Apple
So any site selling cheap iPhones is either selling Chinese clones or they are stolen phones that can't be activated