This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How many subscribers should I have before I make a Facebook page and a vlog channel?
03-24-2014, 04:32 PM
How many subscribers should I have before I make a Facebook page and a vlog channel?
Hey everyone,
i made a Youtube channel about a month ago, and a style blog a bit before that. (my cvhannel:youtube.com/user/cldunzie0215) Alot of popular gurus have facebook pages and vlog channels to go with their channels. I'd love to have both of those, but without many subscribers(I have around 80 at the moment) I feel like no one will watch them, and it will kind of be a joke and a waste of time. How many subscribers should I have before I make those? Also, do you have any constructive criticism for my channel?Any is appreciated, thankyou(:

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:39 PM

Haha my name is Courtney too! Anyways I really like your channel, you have some good content. You have around 80 subscribers, and to be quite honest, I think you should wait until you have more viewers before you make another channel and fb page. I'd say it would be a good idea when you have around 3000 or something. I know thats a lot, but then you'll be sure to get lots of views on both channels and likes on facebook. If you like making videos, KEEP MAKING THEM! Thats what youtube is about, having a good time making videos so don't worry about making another channel or anything yet, stick to your main channel Smile Thats what I think!
As for criticism, your videos are great for the most part, but I would suggest that you make them shorter! Some people don't stick around if its 8ish minutes. I would also suggest that you get some sort of better lighting, maybe set up a lamp behind your camera to add more light to itSmile But for the most part, you have some great stuff going! I like your ideas and everything, keep uploading and stay active on youtube and you should gain more. You're already at 80! 100 soon Smile
Good luck! My channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/courtneycatlee

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:46 PM

A Facebook page and a YouTube channel can work to cross-promote each other and get more attention to each one. So my inclination would be to start a Facebook page sooner rather than later.

I promote my YouTube channel with my website, blog, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and anyplace else I can think of.