This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to deal with your cyberbulliers at school?
09-30-2012, 03:20 AM
How to deal with your cyberbulliers at school?
It all started around April 2012 one of my best friends (lets call her Bertha) kinda stopped hanging out with me as often as we used to, to be with another girl (lets call her Ursula) who was a new friend to her, which I wasn't offended by cause I understand that Bertha was just making a new friend. But then Bertha's new friend Ursula made assumptions about how I felt about the 2 of them hanging out all the time when she saw me one time at school. Ursula told Bertha that she thought I didn't like her (which was not true) and stuff blowing things way out of proportion. Anyways, Bertha was in one of my classes at school and she was basically just avoiding me and was being rude. I was quite confused until a got a message on facebook from Bertha saying how she felt and I responded very nicely and without being rude in any way---Bertha did not like that. So Bertha started being even ruder and started saying crap about me to my classmates and people at the table we all had to sit at. I just avoided it, Ursula ended up sending me rude messages saying how I am in the wrong and accussing me of how I feel about things and saying crap about me. I was just so annoyed but just kept avoiding it. Just as I thought it might better I received a very angry and vicious text from Ursula which I just ignored and forwarded it to my parents (my parents were really helping me with all the problems) and then later I got a couple civil texts from Bertha saying she just wanted to talk about our problems (which she already attempted to do when she fb messaged me and I responded nicely and she didn't like it) I once again avoided them and forwarded them to my parents. They were so mad that I ignored them, Bertha continued to say shit to my classmates and Bertha and Ursula started writing statuses about me saying mean things and same with twitter. So I saved ALL the tweets and statuses that were mean. It honestly just kept on getting worse so I told my teacher I would like to be placed at a different table and be placed in a different group, it was kinda like my breaking point, I cried my eyes out and told my teacher all about what has happened to me and she was absolutely on my side, my teacher wanted to tell the principal but when she did they were in a meeting so she told the counsellor (who knew Berthas mom pretty well, so that kinda sucked) and so my parents talked to the counsellor and so did I and I explained the situations and in the end him and I came to an agreement to talk about the problems in his office with Bertha and he would ask questions and help direct the conversation. We ended up doing it and I explained that I didn't want them saying crap about me online, I explained I would never dream of doing that and just explained all the stuff she had done---she just blamed it on her anxiety which doesn't make sense because anxiety has nothing to do with it. She also couldn't say she had any problems with me. Both Bertha and Ursula continued saying crap on fb and twitter so I recorded it again and again and they ended up getting in a lot more crap and had to go to the principals office a couple times each because they wouldn't stop---they were then threatned that if they did it again Bertha would be suspended and Ursula would be expelled from the school (she had done bad stuff before she started cyberbullying me). So it kinda stopped but I saw them from a distance when I was getting my courses changed before school started yesterday and it just brought back all these emotions and pain I felt when they were cyberbullying me. I don't have any classes with Bertha or Ursula except one AP class that there is only one of which I have with Bertha, so I'm not too psyched for that. School is starting in about a week for me and I'm just not wanting to even see there faces because it just reminds me of all the mean stuff they have said about me. They absolutely HATE me with a burning passion because they got in SO much trouble because of what they were doing to me. So what should I do when it comes to back to school and I see them around and have to be in class with Bertha for a final year?
I also had blocked and deleted them off facebook and twitter after they said crap about me online which made them SO mad and thats when it got super escalted and they went further with there hateful comments

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2012, 03:28 AM

Punch them in the face.

Ads

09-30-2012, 03:28 AM

I've learned that things usually don't work out well with teachers trying to push in, if they ever push in their aid at all. Only way to deal with this is to deal a blow to the enemy that they cannot stand... to be ignored. It'll be hard, but it'll work out better than retaliating. Retaliation only spreads this dissension and demoralization to you, making things worse. Trust me, I've been there, both up close and cybernet bullying on both fronts at high school all at once.

Hang in there, kid.