This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I requested my ex to be my friend in Facebook. It's been 3 weeks no add but he didn't deny it?
10-15-2012, 08:10 PM
I requested my ex to be my friend in Facebook. It's been 3 weeks no add but he didn't deny it?
because I checked his page and it says friend request sent. Can he see my page now because I'm private? He didn't hit ignore but he didn't approve so will he just ignore it forever?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:18 PM

My old high school boyfriend sent me a friend request and I ignored it because he is a convicted sex offender.

Ads

Yeah he can ignore it forever, it's like his way of saying "screw you". I just deleted my facebook because it caused to much drama.

Let's say he basically ignored it after seeing that you sent a request, Or he might be thinking of accepting you'r friend request later. And no he can't see your page as public.

I'm sure he knows ignoring it bothers you. Maybe you should stop stalking his page and move on. He's an ex for a reason.

Well for some reason on facebook it doesnt actually let you ignore people properly (so that they would go away) I dont think he'd be able to see your profile but iv had people add me and it wont let me say no! so annoying but it wouldnt even let you know if hes ignored you or not to be honest Sad
And the friend request will just stay away untill he looks at it again.

if he's your EX i think you should just let it go whats the point in trying to add him.

No he can't see your page and he is ignoring you.

He's your ex, of course he denied it.
He probably hates you for dumping him.

he can ignore it.