This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
He's active on his dating site still?
03-24-2014, 04:33 PM
He's active on his dating site still?
I met a guy on ok cupid 3 months ago. See each other 2 to 3 times a week. We had a semi talk about only seeing each other. That he was interested in me and not seeing anyone. Well I do see he's online on okc what seems a few times a day. My question is it possible that when he turns his phone on or logs into Facebook it logs him in here? Or is he still talking to or looking at other women? He uses the iPhone app. Please help me figure this out. Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:36 PM

If the site shows that he is online, he's likely online. My question to you is, how do you know he's online there unless YOU are there? If you are just checking up on him, how do you know he's not doing the same to you? If you are serious and he's serious about this relationship, there should be no need to be on a dating site.

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:43 PM

Itsounds like it is rime to either commit to seeing only each other or call it quits. Speak to him.
03-24-2014, 04:44 PM

It seems to me that you don't really trust him. Are you still online too? If this is a serious relationship, then neither of you should be on dating sites. If you are concerned about it, sit down and talk to him about it and explain your concerns. But, make sure that you both are on the same page so to speak and you are not investing more into him than he is into you. If you are not in a committed relationship, evaluate the situation and move on. Good luck either way.