This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what do u understand from this?????? do he like me???????!!!!?
03-24-2014, 04:33 PM
what do u understand from this?????? do he like me???????!!!!?
So, he is my friend on fb and first time i msgd him hi and there was an instant reply saying hi, and second day too i said hi but he didn't third day too but didn't reply but after some time he chatted with me about another matter and i said bro. that time as he is bigger than me and he too said me sis. after some days he said one of my friend that he don't like me as sis. and after some days on his b'day i wrote on his timeline saying happy b'day brother and after some days he liked my post when he logged in. But i see that he didn't like anyone's post except me and some other boys.. And he didn't even like my friends posts on his timeline, its only me and to tell now we don't chat but he go off when i turn off chat but he is online when i am!! what's happening?? what to do???? To tell i also don't like him as bro. And what to do to make him text me first?? I really have a crush on him..:-)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:34 PM

Jus text him.. More that will solve yyr problem

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:41 PM

Yes, ask him something, it might be anything (in Fb msg) and he'll have to respond back. As he likes your posts so obviously he has a soft corner for you. I guess he is a shy character like me...haha, waiting for you to initiate..
Just think of something innovative like, "Hi, "NAME", can you help me with this situation...fake any situation like you had a little fight with one of your friends and what to do next...