This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what do i do when you find a website and its the wrong thing u wanted?
03-24-2014, 04:33 PM
what do i do when you find a website and its the wrong thing u wanted?
i used to have a twitter and my sis was able to delete the account and now on my facebook there was a game that says like which one would like it so say my friend mat liked pokemon and my friend kate didnt, it would which one likes pokemon and i would click on his profile pic. but thats not all that game was on facebook. it was also a flirting thing and so now i dunno how to delete it. strangers keep chating with me checking me out and think im hotSad. i do like this game but i dont like the flirting part Sad so how do i delete this game on facebook????????????????/

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:41 PM

(I am not sure this question belongs here but...)

Once you have logged in to Facebook, click on the small triangle at the top right hand corner of the page and then select the option that says “Privacy Settings.”

Once you have done this, near the bottom of the page, at the right extreme of the Apps and Websites area, click on the link that says “Edit Settings.”

Now, at the right extreme of the “Apps you use” area, click on the button that says “Edit Settings.”

Once you have clicked on that button, you will see a list of all the applications you have authorized. On that list, click on the x at the right extreme of the app you want to remove. The system will ask you to confirm the action, and then the application will be removed from your account, which means that it will no longer have access to your data.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply