This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What kind of marketing returns could I expect?
03-24-2014, 04:33 PM
What kind of marketing returns could I expect?
If I spend $15,000 per month on a marketing firm for PR/media relations and buzz/viral services, what kind of returns could I expect? I am looking for a formula, such as that amount of marketing might equal a given number of visitors to the company's website (or something along those lines). I realize that it could vary greatly depending on each individual situation, but there have to be some rules of thumb, right? It would be a U.S.-based campaign, covering radio, tv, internet and print, all based on a website in the social landscape that offers completely free access to all users.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:37 PM

If you are paying a marketing firm that kind of money there will or should be some very defined goals and defined metrics explaining how they will quantify those goals.

A key metric is simply ROI (return on investment). Are you making more than you are spending?

Also be sure that they will be able to provide statistics on how many people are coming to your site from search engines, social networks and even radio, tv and print. With 800 numbers and landing pages everything can be tracked.

If you are spending that kind of money a good agency will be able to provide you with those metrics and those estimates that you are looking for (prior to beginning the campaign). If they can't I'd move on.

Best of Luck!
Ryan - owner - http://www.modassicmarketing.com

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply