This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
In Your Opinion, Is there still any hope for a longer more successful career for Ryback?
03-24-2014, 04:33 PM
In Your Opinion, Is there still any hope for a longer more successful career for Ryback?
Ryback has been the talk of the wrestling universe recently because of his twitter rants. There has been alot of people saying that Ryback WWE career is over (or been over) and his twitter rants aren't helping him at all gain any fans nor respect amongst his peers. And then there's some that say that Ryback still has potential & that the twitter rants are a work for a major gimmick change. "Why else would the WWE acknowledge the rants?" And "Why hasn't he been punished yet if it isn't a work?" Are some questions being thrown around by people who doubt the twitter rants are real.

What's your take on Ryback's situation?

Is there still a chance for a successful career in the WWE for Ryback?

Is the twitter rants a work or has Ryback lost it?

How do you get Ryback over with the crowd if his career still has hope/potential to become something major?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:40 PM

The twitter rants are most likely a work I since Michael Cole mentioned it on raw, Ryback can bounce back with this new internet gimmick but I don't know Zack Ryder tried it and it didn't work for him.

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:46 PM

why dont u meet him and talk
03-24-2014, 04:55 PM

There was never any hope for him
03-24-2014, 04:57 PM

In my opinion Ryback had great potential. But its very hard to think of a way to get Ryback on a good career. Firstly, he's hopeless on mic skills. And the solution to that would be a manager, but if Paul Heyman didn't work then i dunno who will. Of course its possible to give him a huge push, but then again think about it, the last time the WWE did that it failed. And i agree that Ryback could've been a top star, but creative screwed him up but Ryback too could've done better. Well, Ryback has a slight chance, but wouldn't WWE be stupid to give him that opportunity when he already failed to impress on soo many occasions.
03-24-2014, 05:00 PM

wwe ruined him by turning him heel but ryback has great potential