This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What should I tell him? Please help me!!!?
03-24-2014, 04:34 PM
What should I tell him? Please help me!!!?
I want to tell the guy I like that I like him because I have this idiotic idea that it will help me get over him faster.. but I'm terrified of rejection. I'm scared he'll ignore me or he'll just be like "lol ok" and never talk to me again.. (i've known him since 6th grade and we're in 9th grade right now. his friends/my friends say we'd be an awkward couple)
we're both shy and awkward

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:39 PM

Ask him who he has a crush on? When he says u tell him that you love him. Problem solved. Good luck bro.

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:45 PM

You never know if the both of you are a good couple until you are together. I have seen people talking about others being a weird couple, but after a while they were perfectly fine. I guess since you have known him for awhile, you should just try to build up your relationship with him and give him hints that you like him. Maybe flirt with him when you talk, it may be tough since you are both shy. Also you could like his social media stuff, apparently that is a new way of showing interest in someone as I know a lot of guys now are like "wow this girl always likes my stuff, she probably likes me". Maybe ask him to hang out and then tell him you like him. Either way it's going to take guts, you can do the simple approach and just tell him, maybe after school or something. Or take it slowly and try to get comfortable around him. Wish you the best.
03-24-2014, 04:50 PM

Do not tell your crush that you like him... You have to wait for HIM to tell you FIRST. Wait for HIM to tell you how he feels about you and then you can express your feelings for him, but I would not do it even then. Guys don't like it when girls try to manipulate them. And if you get ahead of him, it will make him uncomfortable around you causing him to avoid you and pull away. Don't take matters into your own hands with a guy.
03-24-2014, 04:51 PM

I&#x27;d say just tell him, most likely he will like you back. Plus even if you get rejected u will feel a lot better, I got rejected by a girl in front of 3 of her friends and five minutes later I was feeling so good that it was off my chest
03-24-2014, 04:58 PM

Say this "okay, so I've always had a crush on you for a while. I'm not in any way trying to make you feel like I'm expecting you to feel the same way, I just really needed to tell you and get it off my chest, it's more of a compliment then anything else" then smile.