This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I delete my Facebook account?
03-24-2014, 04:34 PM
Should I delete my Facebook account?
I've been growing a little bit concerned with all the news about Facebook's lack of privacy and how they pretty much own all your information and pictures and can publish it or do whatever they want with it. I enjoy being able to keep up with what's going on with all of my friends, but I'm wondering if it's worth it. What do you think?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:42 PM

dont worry about it.

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:47 PM

as long as you dont put anything up there thats inapropriate then i dont see what the danger could be.

like my mom says, dont put anything up there that you wouldnt want your grandma to see!

haha good luck Smile
03-24-2014, 04:53 PM

yes
03-24-2014, 05:03 PM

well if you think you want to delet it go for it but maybe youll find out that facebook was pretty cool and your just gonna make a new one!
03-24-2014, 05:08 PM

Facebook has had issues with privacy in the past, but they have always been put back in place. Numerous times they've taken it a step too far and they've always been corrected... this is just going to be like all the other times. Don't worry about it, most people don't have enough information on their to make a difference anyways. Facebook can't give anyone your e-mail or telephone number, and there's really no other personal information you have on there. So don't worry!
03-24-2014, 05:13 PM

do it
03-24-2014, 05:19 PM

Well i would strongly recommend that you do.
Facebook has ZERO privacy and that is something that should be worried about because if you accidently slip or do something that you didn't mean to then the world has acsess to it.
ask yourself this,
do you care about yourself?
-I got rid of mine a year ago and i was addicted to it, like really addicted to it and i'm just fine-
you have a phone and emil thats good enough, right?
03-24-2014, 05:28 PM

thats why i deleted mine, to many security issues
03-24-2014, 05:31 PM

It's no big deal. If you put something on the internet, it's ON THE INTERNET. Facebook owns the right to publish it on the internet. What you have to realize is that anyone can do that. Copy and paste. No one will stalk you if you don't let them! Just don't put your phone # or adress on it.
Facebook is actually really safe, there are security settings to make sure it stays that way.