This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Has anyone used a guy called Paul O'Mahony from www.paulomahony.com for internet marketing/ twitter coaching?
10-15-2012, 08:10 PM
Has anyone used a guy called Paul O'Mahony from www.paulomahony.com for internet marketing/ twitter coaching?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:19 PM

I haven't...and if he is charging you then just forget it. Just about any information you could possibly need for twitter marketing is available free online...just look up free ebooks...you'll find a ton. Join a few forums and read the posts and you'll also get great information for internet marketing...most of the guys are helpful (you'll find out who the jerks are just by reading their posts) just make sure you start in the newbie sections first before posting questions that may have already been answered. If you need anything else feel free to email me thru my profile.

Good Luck!

Ads

10-15-2012, 08:19 PM

Don't bother with twitter marketing, most of the things are free online if you look hard enough like the guy has already said.
If you want a good starting point to make money and market on facebook or twiiter I suggest you take a look at this, some good free tips and watch the video. Explains quite a lot.

http://www.emarketingmillions.com

Hope this helps