This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Followers on instagram?
03-24-2014, 04:34 PM
Followers on instagram?
I have a hair tutorials page on instagram and I think it would help people with some cute easy hairstyles for school or just in general. How do I gain some followers so it's not a waste of my time..
@hairtutorials0

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:35 PM

Post pictures and videos with alot of hash tags the have to do with hair

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:42 PM

try this hash tags-
#love #TagsForLikes #TFLers #tweegram #photooftheday #20likes #amazing #followme #follow4follow #like4like #look #instalike #igers #picoftheday #food #instadaily #instafollow #like #girl #iphoneonly #instagood #bestoftheday #instacool #instago #all_shots #follow #webstagram #colorful #style #swag

or search the hash tag "followme" and start liking random pictures or all the pictures if you can... you will gain some followers.

or what you can do is follow random people(specially girls as its hair tutorial) and ask them to follow back. Trust me girls go nuts over hair tutorials
03-24-2014, 04:44 PM

Tell your friends you about your instagram page so they can give you a shoutout. Go on google and look up "how to get a lot followers on instagram". You can look at beauty/hair gurus on youtube to get some ideas. But, if instagram don't work out for you can go on youtube and be a beauty guru.